From PrositJump to navigationJump to search
All relevant content of PROSIT modelling projects is being published ...
... here in the wiki!
- 20.05.2009: Presentation of the PROSIT retinopathy model 'Rhenus' at the Congress of the German Diabetes Association (Deutsche Diabetes-Gesellschaft) in Leipzig.
- 06.06.2008: Presentation of PROSIT at the annual congress of the "Swiss societies for Medical Informatics in Sierre"]
- 02.05.2008: Presentation of the PROSIT Disease Modelling Community and its current projects at the annual congress of the German Diabetes Association (Deutsche Diabetes-Gesellschaft) in Munich.
- 27.02.2008: Presentation of the PROSIT Disease Modelling Community at the "NAFDM Plenary Meeting 2008"
- 13.02.2008: The PROSIT Disease Modelling Community has been awarded with the "NAFDM Quality Seal"
- 02.01.2008: The "Heilbronner Stimme" has published an article about PROSIT reporting about the forthcoming nephropathy model and the Open Source approach.
- A Poster has been accepted for the ISPOR  10th Annual European Congress 20-23 October 2007 in Dublin (Ireland)
- An article in German for the Heilbronn University Journal "Facetten" is accepted for publication and has been published in September 2007 (download here)
- The Rhenus A model has been published as a diploma thesis by Yasaman Alimohammadi (July 2007)
- A Poster has been accepted for the Congress of the German Society for Medical Informatics; September 2007 in Augsburg (April 2007) 
- Two posters have been accepted for the Congress of the German Diabetes Association  May 2007 in Hamburg (Germany) (download here) and (here)
- The Danube A model has been published in German as a diploma thesis by Christian Weber (August 2006, Christian Weber)