- 1 Model Releases for the Diabetes Nephropathy Model
- 2 DanubeA Development - Overview
Model Releases for the Diabetes Nephropathy Model
PROSIT Nephropathy Type 2 Diabetes Disease Model 2008A Germany RC1
You are invited to comment our models.
- 2007 Download of two beta versions available
- 2006 Download of the first beta version available
DanubeA Development - Overview
- The development team of the Danube A model
Information and Targets
- Information and Targets: General information about the Danube A model
- Usability: Development of the screen design of the Danube A model.
- Structure: Development of the structure of Danube A.
- Graphs for mortality
- Validation plays a major role for the credibility of a disease model. In this section an elaborated validation protocol is published.
- Open Discussion: Open issues which are subject to the development of future model versions.
The Danube Team wants to thank all external contributors, who helped in the development of this disease model:
- Dr. Jürgen Rieger of the KfH-Nierenzentrum im Franziskus Hospital in Bielefeld for his contributions to the Danube cost data set