|News and Announcements
- PROSIT Workshop Spring 2009: The two-day German PROSIT Workshop will be held 26.-27. March 2009 at the Heidelberg University Clinic. For booking and the programme follow [this link] (PDF,450kB).
- 27. October 2009 - New Layout We have redone the front page of PROSIT, you will notice further changes throughout the whole wiki during the next few days.
- 2. July 2008 - New beta version of Rhenus retinopathy model: The new 0.4 beta version of the Rhenus model is being launched. This model version is the product of a student semester project in the study program medical informatics at University of Heidelberg and Heilbronn University.
- 2. April 2008: We migrated PROSIT to another server and unfortunately experienced some problems which resulted in a few hours of down-time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. By now everything is back to normal and search engines will now find and index us.
- 18. March 2008 - Spam Protection: Due to increasing problems with spam on this wiki we had to add a captcha to the pages for editing and account creation. We also blocked some users who likely are bots. If you experience problems using this wiki please write us a mail. Read more...
- 19. February 2008 - PROSIT Workshop 5./6. April - Programme available: The German PROSIT Disease Modelling Workshop is now open for registration (see also announcement below). Interested? Please download the flyer of the workshop [PDF, 0.5 MB].
- 13. February 2008 - PROSIT awarded with the Quality seal of the German National Action Platform Diabetes: The PROSIT Disease Modelling has been awarded with the NAFDM Quality Seal of the German National Action Platform Diabetes!
This seal is given after a peer-review to prominent diabetes projects which are likely to contribute to improved future care for persons with diabetes mellitus (http://www.nafdm.de).