- 2. July 2008 - New beta version of Rhenus retinopathy model: The new 0.4 beta version of the Rhenus model is being launched. This model version is the product of a student semester project in the study program medical informatics at University of Heidelberg and Heilbronn University.
- 2. April 2008: We migrated PROSIT to another server and unfortunately experienced some problems which resulted in a few hours of down-time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. By now everything is back to normal and search engines will now find and index us.
- 18. March 2008 - Spam Protection: Due to increasing problems with spam on this wiki we had to add a captcha to the pages for editing and account creation. We also blocked some users who likely are bots. If you experience problems using this wiki please write us a mail. Read more...
- 19. February 2008 - PROSIT Workshop 5./6. April - Programme available: The German PROSIT Disease Modelling Workshop is now open for registration (see also announcement below). Interested? Please download the flyer of the workshop [PDF, 0.5 MB].
- 13. February 2008 - PROSIT awarded with the Quality seal of the German National Action Platform Diabetes: The PROSIT Disease Modelling has been awarded with the NAFDM Quality Seal of the German National Action Platform Diabetes!
This seal is given after a peer-review to prominent diabetes projects which are likely to contribute to improved future care for persons with diabetes mellitus (http://www.nafdm.de).
- 8. February 2008 - Danube A: Public Commentary Phase has ended: The public commentary phase has ended without major problems. Only a few feedback statements were made via e-Mail with regard to lay-out issues and typos in the model. The PROSIT team wants to thank all participants in this feedback round!
- 8. January 2008 - Out now! Danube A Release Candidate 1: The Danube A Release Candidate 1 has been published today. A 4 weeks commentary phase starts now.
- 23. December 2007 - First PROSIT Workshop: 5./6. April 2008 at the University of Heidelberg. In this workshop our modelling community teaches/reveals its working procedures and methods. Read more...
- 20. December 2007 - Danube A Release Candidate delayed: New release date is 8. January 2008. Read more...
- 10. October 2007 - Work has started on the Diabetic Foot Model: We have started the development track of the DFS model. First recherche work is being performed. A student group from Heilbronn is working on the knowledge base.
- 27. September 2007: Bine ați venit! Welcome! The University Transilvania of Brașov in Romania will join our Project!
- 23. July 2007 -- Migration completed: The migration is completed. Please feel around into your new environment. If postings from you should not have been transferred the way you want it, please edit these pages. To register you will now only need a valid e-mail address. The procedure has been simplified.
- 27. June 2007 -- Started migrating the contents: We now start to migrate the contents from the original installation of PROSIT, which was is MyBB, to this wiki. We still have to discuss the exact licenses, under which the contents of this wiki will be released.