Following links shall provide helpful resources to PROSIT project contributors. You are free to add own recommendations.
Diabetes Disease Models on the Internet
The Mt. Hood Diabetes Challenge Network is an international community of scientists working on disease modelling. The Network hosts excellent resources and it provides links to many important diabetes models.
Data Sources of the German Healthcare System
- The German Information System of the Federal Health Monitoring
- German doctor’s fee scale for the statutory health care system(Einheitlicher Bewertungsmaßstab EBM)
- German doctor’s fee scale for the private sector (Gebührenordnung für Ärzte GOÄ).
- Lauer Taxe - German drug price tables
- Red List drug table Germany
- DIMDI - German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information
- Daily Drug Doses Lists for the German market as Excel-File from the WIDO Institute (official list, see also DIMDI)
- Statistical Data Catalog of the Federal Statistical Office and the statistical offices ot the Länder (in German only)
- Official Open Government data portal (in German only)
- Official Medical Aids List for the German Statutory Health Care System (in German only)
- Information Site on Remedies for the German Health Care Market (in German only)
- OECD Health Portal
- WHO Global Health Observatory
- Public Medline
- Medical Subject Hedings Database of the PubMed - essential for creating good search terms.
- Cochrane Collaboration
- DailyMed (U.S. NLM/NIH source on package insert information)
- Drugs@FDA research resource on drugs
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
- AWMF is a network of Scientific Medical Societies in Germany. The most important source for medical guidelines in Germany.
- The WHO Global Health Observatory is the entrance to global health statistics that are harmonized between an abundance of different countries.
- SIGN - Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network
- Scimago Journal and Country Ranking shows among other information how scientific journals perform
Other Useful Links
How to visualize data? Datavizcatalogue